Sep 30, 2020
How long is a year of A Problem Squared podcasts?
What's the qualification for a room being a room?
Is the famous Ferrero Rocher advert mathematically possible?
You can visit the Crafts Council campaign here: https://www.craftscouncil.org.uk/support-us/appeals-and-projects/lets-craft-packs-children
Delve into luxury...
Aug 31, 2020
- How can you keep cool when there's no air conditioning?
- What's the best thing to do with a spare room? (If you're lucky enough to have one, that is.)
- How much would the Big Macadamia Nut be worth if it was an actual nut?
- Why are typewriters mysterious?
Matt's long-awaited topography video, inspired by a problem...
Jun 30, 2020
- Why are kitchen counters one-size-fits-all?
- Are the recorded surface areas of countries 3D?
- Why don't plastic things dry in the dishwasher?
Special thanks to:
Gareth and Kiruna (@garethandkiruna on TikTok and PIrate & Parrot TV on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHX3-ZTmi60fYtcnO4VOPSQ)
Ed Warner from...
May 31, 2020
- What is the biggest big thing?
- Is the lottery a good retirement plan?
- Update on the £5,000 t-shirt.
- The taster data has popped.
Support us on Patreon!
Review us on apple podcasts: